Sunday 3 April 2011

Number 1

Kind of late to be blogging seeing as I have work in the morning but what the hell...

Just signed up for Blogger and bought the Blogpress app. I wanted to blog to encourage myself to be more honest and forthcoming about what's going on in my head and to encourage me to be more active so I have something to write about.

Currently my main goal in life is to lose about 2 stone. Should hopefully be pretty simple and it will be a good way to increase my self-control.

I started yesterday weighing in about 200/201 pounds. I'm hoping to lose 2-3 pounds a week for around 9 weeks.

Obviously I'm less concerned with my actual weight then I am with body fat. I've always been a little more densely built than most and I'm fairly well distributed. I prefer this to having just a gut but it does make me look pretty huge sometimes.

I'm open to advice but there isn't many people I know who I would listen to regarding this subject. I seem to know too many "experts".

I posted on facebook about it and got many a stupid reply. I was kind of hoping for encouragement but only got it from 2 people, one of who I barely know.

I will document my progress with pictures and more as I go. I plan on weighing in every Saturday and have a check every Wednesday to see if the weight is staying off. I will be weighing empty each time to ensure it's a fair test!

I am actually feeling hungry right now which can't be a good sign… think I may try and sleep. If not I'll watch some more Battlestar Galactica. Expect a post about that soon!

So say we all.
Location:My bed

No comments:

Post a Comment